Knowledge: We share knowledge of best practices and technologies, ensuring competitive advantages.
Competence: We have the competence to overcome our strategic challenges and to add to our team its self-development.
Trust: We combine our knowledge and competence to guarantee the trust and satisfaction of our customers and employees.
Occupational health and safety, quality and environment management policy: 3C Services, a Brazilian services company in the sectors of electric power and logistics, based on in its principles, undertakes to:
Comply with legal, contractual and corporate obligations;
Communicate appropriately to stakeholders;
Strengthen long-term relationships with customers and suppliers;
Act in a sustainable way, protecting the environment, preventing environmental pollution and controlling the significant environmental impacts of its activities;
Maintain a safe work environment, preventing damage to the health and integrity of its employees;
Promote training, active participation and awareness of employees, stimulating their professional growth;
Encourage continuous improvement;
Ensure our shareholders the expected profitability.
3C Services’ management considers this policy as a key element of its strategic planning and commits itself to its disclosure, understanding and compliance.
RBLE CRL 0293 Tests
- Accredited laboratory for initial verification and after meter repair;
- Electromechanical, electronic and SDMEE’s according to Decree 400/2013;
- Active electrical power meters – single-phase and multi-phase electromechanical;
- Electric and reactive power meters – single-phase and multi-phase electronics;
- DSEEM – Distributed systems of electric energy meters.
RBC CAL 0334 - Calibration
- CC and AC voltage – 60 Hz;
- CC and AC current – 60 Hz;
- Active and reactive energy.
RBLE CRL 0294 Tests
- Active energy meters – single phase and polyphase electromechanical;
- Active and reactive power meters – single-phase and polyphase electronics.
RBC CAL 0461 - Calibration
- Active and reactive energy;
- ISO 9001: 2008 quality management certification;
- ISO 9001: 2015 quality management certification;
- CGCRE accreditation to meet the requirements of ISO / IEC 17025.
- Logistical operations and road transport;
- Loading, unloading and goods and equipment delivery;
- ISO 9001: 2015 quality management certification.