We have large experience in the realization of all the processes of distribution centers such as: reception, conference, inspection, inventory, storage, order processing, separation and expedition, thus enabling systems to control and redesign operations that allow distribution centers to operate within the levels of services desired by customers. We conquered in 2017, as a result of the excellent performance of the 3C team, the ISO 9001:2015 seal.
Logistics management - In bound and Out bound
- Labels and assemblies of kits;
Supply Chain Consultancy
- We analyze the management of the organization, redesign processes, analyze operational bottlenecks to propose integrated improvement plans for the various functions of the organization;
- Logistic mesh projects;
- Organizational restructuring;
- Layout design;
- Projects of control of stock and movement under the responsability of third parties.
- We carry out systematic and periodic inventories, offering services with quality and reliability of the information collected;
- Total and partial inventory;
- Rotative inventory;
- Fixed asset inventory;
- Inventory of consigned inventories;
- Inventory in stock held by third parties.
Due to the great know-how acquired by the management of contractors, we carry out goods management in the responsability of third parties and suppliers.
- Quality management;
- Management and control of goods;
- Schedule of deliveries;
- Sorting and recovery of materials;
- Deployment of remote warehouse.
With a fleet of heavy, medium and light trucks, with different bodies and with the most modern equipment of mobile communication of data and management of transport we have services like:
- Cross-docking / palletizing;
- Milk runs;
- Reverse logistic;
- Transportation of dangerous goods;
- Static circuits;
- Fractional distribution.
The WMS (Warehouse Management System) is a physical control system focused on physics and warehousing operations, which uses state-of-the-art technology and the extension of the receipt of products for its cargo, having as main functionalities:
- RF operation;
- Control by bar code;
- RFID control;
- “Blind” conferences upon receipt and expedition;
- Parameter assignable shipping criteria (FIFO, LIFO, validity, lot);
- Address suggested by the system;
- Routing optimizing the time of separation, location and control by warehouse, address and pallet;
- Rotative inventory; Operational performance indicators and management reports;
- Traceability of items, even after shipment.